Sunday, August 28, 2016

#Latemaths

I am incredibly excited to denote my 4th annual mathematical event.

In 2015 together with 2016 I hosted Christmas events for maths teachers. Christmas events are a flake stressful to organise because of the timing, the cost, the gamble of snowfall etc...  So final twelvemonth I held a summertime number at Bletchley Park instead. We had a gloriously hot solar daytime together with a actually wonderful time. 

This twelvemonth I'm hosting a mass launch! This is exciting. I've e'er wanted to learn to a mass launch...

Ed Southall together with Vincent Pantaloni bring written a sequel to their successful puzzle mass Geometry Snacks. At my #latemaths number inward Central London on Sat 27th October, you'll learn to run across the authors. Plus you'll learn a signed re-create of More Geometry Snacks, hot off the press.

The eve volition hold upward utterly mathematical from get-go to finish. There volition hold upward enough of entertainment, including a verbalize from the wonderful Ben Sparks.

This is a corking chance to bring a drinkable alongside roughly of your favourite mathematicians.

For total details, together with to mass tickets, catch latemaths.weebly.com.

Come on your ain or alongside a partner or alongside friends - all welcome! 

I promise to reckon you lot there.





***********************************

You tin read write-ups of my previous events here: