Thursday, September 22, 2016

5 Maths Gems #72

Welcome to my 72nd gems post. This is where I portion about of the latest news, ideas as well as resources for maths teachers.

1. Solve Me Puzzles
Back inwards Gems 17 I shared the first-class Mobiles problems on solveme.edc.org. People got quite excited close these at the time. Thanks to a recent tweet from Daniel Finkel (@MathforLove), I discovered that this website has expanded. The novel section, Who Am I?, consists of hundreds of delightful lilliputian number puzzles which kickoff off slow as well as larn much harder. These are adorable.
The Mystery Grids are also excellent. Do explore - it's a nifty website.

2. Underground Maths
There has been a lot of buzz close Schools Week article as well as attended Maths inwards the Sticks. In instance you lot missed anything, hither are about of my most recent weblog posts:


My 9 - i Revision Resources postal service has been pop lately, reaching almost 20,000 views. Do banking venture stand upward for out my A marker Revision Resources postal service likewise - I've added a few novel activities.

As role of the TES Maths Panel I helped describe together a novel GCSE resources characteristic which is good worth checking out. There are 4 recommended TES resources listed for every unmarried GCSE topic. It's an impressive collection! I intend these pages volition actually speed upward the procedure of finding expert resources.

If you lot desire to come upward to my #summaths number at Bletchley Park hence majority soon! In entirely 3 days I've sold 24 out of eighty tickets. Exciting!