Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Old Textbook Exercises

This is the final inwards my serial of 3 posts sharing the last of a squad of teachers who bring been busy typing upward exercises from a 1950s algebra textbook.

In today's post service I've provided links for ii topics:
A. Directed Numbers 
B. Factorising together with Expanding. 

For each practice I've included an extract together with therefore you lot tin preview the type of questions covered. The thought is non necessarily to purpose these exercises inwards their entirety. They are provided inwards Word format together with therefore it's slow to re-create together with glue extracts together with examples to purpose inwards class.

1. Use of Directed Numbers - alongside thank you lot to Dee Vijayan (@DeeVijayan)
2. The Products of Directed Numbers - with thank you lot to Alice Dwyer (@littlemissdwyer)
3. Quotients of Directed Numbers - alongside thank you lot to Dee Vijayan (@DeeVijayan)
4. Easy Brackets I - alongside thank you lot to Michael Devine (@FitzchivalryF)
5. Miscellaneous Easy Brackets - alongside thank you lot to Dan Rodriguez-Clark (@InteractMaths)
6. Factors yesteryear Grouping - alongside thank you lot to Paul Rodrigo (@PaulRodrigo2718)
7. Miscellaneous Factors - alongside thank you lot to Dan Rodriguez-Clark (@InteractMaths)

I volition add together these exercises to my resources libraries. Huge thank you lot to the teachers who typed these up, I actually appreciate it.

Here are my ii previous posts from this series:

I promise these are helpful.